How To Find Quality Contractors and Negotiate with Them for the Best Price
For Fast, Efficient Rehabs and Repairs
LIKE HERDING CATS
What is house flipping superstar Tony Johnson’s opinion of managing some contractors: ‘It’s like herding cats towards a bathtub.’
However, when you possess effective communication skills, house flipping and rental repairs become a systematic and peaceful process.
SCREEN AND NEGOTIATE FOR PROFITABLE REHABS & REPAIRS
And when you can properly screen and negotiate with contractors its also a profitable and rewarding experience. A one-time contractor himself, Tony has now blazed a path of profits from rehabbing and flipping houses instead of swinging a hammer.
In this Hot Seat Sessions you can hear the typical responses by the contractor on the phone during screening and on-site so you’re prepared with the right things to say and ask.
Then get the real-life strategies for planning the actual contract negotiations and to ensure that you get the best deal and quality of work for your money as R.E.I. Association™ Alumni Scott FladHammer and Jay Redding sit in to provide insights and hilarious examples from their years of dealing with contractors.
THIS SESSION SHOWS YOU HOW TO:
- Top Reasons and Ways to Ask for a Discount
- Define Any Time Constraints and Benchmarks
- The Best Negotiating Tactics with Contractors
- Items other than price that you can negotiate
- Find Quality Contractors at a Reasonable Price
- Questions To Ask and Red Flags To Watch Out For
- Dialogue you can use for peaceful, profitable rehab and repairs
- Detailed Steps to handle problem contractors and reward good ones
Audio MP3 Download
Beginner to Advanced
LOG IN to FIND, INTERVIEW AND NEGOTIATE WITH CONTRACTORS
MEMBERSHIP HAS ITS ADVANTAGESGet the tools and resources from the top talent in the nation… all in place: The official, National Real Estate Investor Association™
See everything your one-time low membership fee gets you right here