Cost-Cutting, Hole-Plugging Strategies for Rehabbers and Landlords
Increase your cash flow with these rarely discussed but vital improvements & money savers
Make money in real estate by increasing cash flow with these low-cost property improvements & slashing operating expenses.
Iron Mike Anderson of Hillside Rentals shares all of his “must-have” resources and strategies he uses to run his West Central Empire so you can cut costs, save money, plug holes.
Specific and Actionable Ways to Rehab, Remodel Rentals and Flips
The often missed four areas cause hundreds and even thousands of dollars of lost income a year, as well as waste our valuable natural resources. The famous four areas discussed will include:
He is One-of-a-kind
As always Mike will entertain as he trains; like the Carrot Top of real estate. In this training Mike shares wild examples and samples to drive home the idea that every property has holes that can be plugged to stop leaking money (which means you put more and keep money in your pocket).
The Fastest Surest Way to Increase Profits!
Hear from the nation’s leading expert on inexpensively renovating, rehabbing, repairing and maintaining your properties cheaply, quickly and efficiently to greatly reducing your operating expenses.
This training provides hands on practical suggestions, specific product recommendations and headache-saving tips to deal with various rehab and landlord money savers, maintenance problems that no one is telling how to handle (until now)…
THE ULTIMATE LANDLORD MONEY SAVERS:
- The Huge Differences of renovating rentals verses property to flip
- Detailed steps to creating the WOW Factor (on a budget)
- Decisive Do’s and Dont’s of fixing property quickly
- Real life examples of what Mike uses and abuses
Audio MP3 Download
Beginner to Advanced
LOG IN FOR THE ULTIMATE LANDLORD MONEY SAVERS:
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Iron Mike Anderson is a respected and successful landlord of 180 units: all within walking distance to his home.
‘I’ve made every single mistake possible. If you learn from your mistakes, I have a black belt and 5 PHDs. These are my best landlord money savers’
Now you can benefit from of his experience with this real-world training that you won’t find anywhere else guaranteed to give you suggestions for improvements and repairs that will save you thousands of dollars.
Some of the Landlord Money Savers, Cost-Cutting, Hole-Plugging Strategies:
- alternative to using carpet (paint floors or polyurethane instead)
- painting tricks that make a room look like a million dollars
- the #1 one tool you need that most investors fail to use
- Counter-top solutions cheaper than replacing
- inventorying and organizing your supplies
- using free or almost free materials
- low-budget kitchen cabinet facelifts
- beware of these obsolete things
- lies tenants tell about clogs
- The Best Carpet Secrets EVER!
- emergency heat solutions
- trash disposal secrets
- critical tool secrets
- saving money on rehabs
- creativity and repairs
- water heater secrets
- broken window tricks
- rotten wood tricks
- roof leak tricks
- sewer clogs tricks
- holes in vinyl
- caulking tips
- Kilz tricks