Real Estate Investor
The monthly Fort Wayne Real Estate Investor Association™
When : every 3rd Saturday of each month
Time : 9:30 am to noon
Where : 2777 Sherman Blvd Fort Wayne (map)
9:30 am — Starts: grab a drink and a seat
The main monthly meetings consist of four key elements, each of which provide the benefit of helping real estate investors and entrepreneurs overcome fears, improve themselves and learn relevant information to take action in order to achieve financial independence.
A Winner at Every Meeting
Be sure to get a ticket and your seat as soon as the meeting starts for your chance to win one of many different door prizes.
Say It In Sixty
Our trademarked speed-networking session, Say It In Sixty, is where our members and vendors have an opportunity to deliver an effective self-promotion commercial in 60 seconds (go over 60 and bad, loud things happen ; )
The purpose of the voluntary Say It In Sixty mini-presentation is for you to promote your deals and services, say what you’re looking for, like a painter or tri-plex, or anything else as long as it is beneficial to the membership, and, you ‘Say It In Sixty’ seconds
Think about it, where else can you get in front of a room full of ambitious entrepreneurs such as landlords, Realtors, wholesalers, property managers, loan officers, and those just starting out. We all join together to network, make money, get education and hear what’s new- that includes to HEAR from YOU.
- Pass around business cards to get your name out
- Promote your real estate related product or service
- Hand out a flyer of the deal you want to flip or a rental available
- Pass around an opt-in form to collect names and numbers to build your buyers list
- Give away a CD with information about your company and why real estate professionals should use you
- Share a listing that’s an “investor special” (the term “investor special” derives from REI Association™ meetings)
10:00 am – LIVE Main Event™ Training
Each month you’ll find a wealth of knowledge because the R.E.I. Association™ brings in featured guest-expert to be interviewed or present or facilitate a workshop for you to mine the gold from some fantastic business owners and investors. Over the years, members have heard from silent millionaires who live next door, high profile national success stories and everything in between.
11:45 am — Questions & Lessons Learned
You can tap the mastermind group to overcome key frustrations and provide answers to members burning questions so you can take confident action in the direction of your goals- even if you didn’t think you could take when you arrived a few hours before.
12:00 pm – Relationship Building
This is where the formal meeting ends and the real relationship building begins. Members often stick around talking and exchanging numbers and ideas. Or meet as a sub-group at your favorite coffee shop or for lunch. Networking with others is the fastest way to accelerate your success.
We welcome newcomers and seasoned pros alike, as well as product and service providers to the industry. If you are just thinking about investing, come and talk to others who are doing it.
The Comfort Zone is the Failure Zone
Before I attended my first meeting I wasn’t sure what to expect, but the club has been a great experience. Being new to real estate investing I am trying to learn as much as possible: the REI Association has been a valuable asset. Some meetings can push me a little out of my comfort zone because it can be a little overwhelming at times with all of the new information I am trying to take in. But The comfort zone is the failure zone. Dennis Basinger
New to Real Estate Investing Association? No Problem.
REI Association Members get HD video recordings of many of the most popular Main Events.
When you become a member you get access to the archive of REI Main Event Trainings.
REI Main Events can include quality content like:
- Audio and videos, Action Guides and Powerpoint slides
- Training Paperwork like forms, documents, addendums and checklists
- Webinars and teleseminars, and
- Scott FladHammer’s expert interviews called ‘Insider Interview’
REI Insiders™ can be download it all right to your computer or laptop so you can enjoy and learn in your car, iPod or tablet
Not a Member? Learn More About Becoming a Member
1st Time to Meeting?
Here is a bit of meeting REI-etiquette to help
- Dress is casual.
- Membership information here
- No RSVP required unless requested in the LIVE Main Event meeting description.
- All meetings are open to the public. First time attendees get in FREE and get Free Gift.
- Free Parking next to entrance on the North side of the building (on Elmer St.) More parking is on the South side.
Download the REI Association Meeting Event Guide